Since 1922, North Shore Arts Association has served our community and beyond, by fulfilling its mission of promoting the advancement and preservation of the fine arts. This is achieved through exhibitions that encourage the viewing and acquisition of the fine arts, and presenting educational and charitable programs for the benefit and enjoyment of all. We rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses for support. Without this assistance we would not be able to carry out our mission.
We would like to say thank you to everyone who made 2021 a joyful reunion; to the hard-working staff and to the members who volunteered their time and filled the galleries with art and especially to our donors whose generosity is essential to the future of NSAA. At the end of 2022 we will mark our 100th birthday and in 2023 our Anniversary Celebration will officially begin on the anniversary date of our first Exhibition in 1923. We hope you will join us in all the celebration events.
There was a lot going on at North Shore Arts in 2021:
- We presented 21 on-site exhibitions and 10 off-site shows at the Beauport Hotel and Chamber of Commerce
- We offered 13 successful artist demos and our workshops were sold out
- A new NSAA interactive website was launched
- On the second floor we painted the Main Gallery and uncovered the windows to let in the sunlight
- We began inventorying the Permanent Collection and Archives in preparations for our 100 year celebration
Your Gift will help NSAA to:
- Present diverse and engaging Member exhibits, educational programs, and events
- Implement NSAA’s first Regional Show
- Present a New Gala Auction with live entertainment and prizes!
- Engage with the community through collaboration, partnerships, and giving
- Unveil the Permanent Collection and make historic Archives available electronically to all
We hope you will consider donating because you can make a difference! Please know that your gift, no matter the size, is greatly appreciated. There are a variety of ways to support NSAA. Some ideas include planning a business or social event in our galleries, making a gift to NSAA as part of your estate planning, helping ensure the long-term preservation of NSAA by contributing to our Endowment Fund, or introducing NSAA to your family and friends.
Sincerely, Judy Metcalfe, President – NSAA Board of Trustees
Donations can be made by paying securely via PayPal using the form below or by check or phone.